A rare opportunity to rent a luxury first floor apartment located within The Conservation Area of Tring. Currently being refurbished, this impressive apartment will benefit from a high quality finish. Parking available. Enquire for further details and to arrange a viewing.
The historic small market town of Tring is surrounded by beautiful Chilterns countryside and yet only a few miles away from routes providing excellent access to London. Tring town centre provides a range of small specialist shops, restaurants and public houses. Excellent schooling is available for all ages, including independent schools such as The Tring Park School for Performing Arts and The Berkhamsted School. Communications are superb with access to the A41 (providing a direct link to the M25 J20) and from there the national motorway network. Tring main line station provides a fast and frequent service in to London Euston in approximately 36 minutes.
Dacorum Borough Council
By appointment with Cesare & Co, 48 High Street, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5AG.
Although these particulars, together with any photographs and/or any floor plans, are intended to give a fair description of the property, they do not constitute any offer or any part of a Contract. The Vendors, his Agents, Cesare & Co and persons in the employment do not give any warranty whatever in relation to this property. All measurements are approximate. Any appliances and/or services mentioned within these particulars have not been tested or verified by the Agent. All negotiations should be conducted through Cesare & Co.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees or utilities (ie. gas, electric, water, council tax, telephone or internet charges). Depending on your circumstances and the property chosen, the following fees may apply:
* Tenancy Application & Referencing Fee - £240 for the first tenant and £60 for each additional tenant
* Guarantor Fee - £60 per guarantor, only if required following the referencing process
* Company Application Fee - £360 per company
* Inventory Check-In Fee - varies according to size of property, from £114
* Renewal/Extension of Tenancy - £90 for each renewal/extension
* Late payment of rent - Fee payable from the date on which the Rent was due until the date on which the Rent is actually paid. The interest rate will be 4% above the Bank of England Base Rate
*Early Termination Fee - equivalent to one month`s rent
Please call us to clarify our fees for this property in more detail.