Exclusive apartments at the heart of this distinguished Buckinghamshire village. Exceptional specification including under floor heating, modern contemporary kitchen with a full range of appliances, luxurious bathrooms/en-suites, allocated parking.
An exclusive three bedroom apartment situated within the prestigious Bridgeway Mansion, at the heart of the distinguished Buckinghamshire Village of Aston Clinton.
EXCEPTIONAL SPECIFICATION INCLUDING:
* Bespoke contemporary kitchen with a range of appliances including dishwasher and washing machine
* Underfloor heating
* Modern bathroom/shower rooms with tiled flooring and chrome fittings
* Allocated parking
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees or utilities (ie. gas, electric, water, council tax, telephone or internet charges). Depending on your circumstances and the property chosen, the following fees may apply:
* Tenancy Application & Referencing Fee - £240 for the first tenant and £60 for each additional tenant
* Guarantor Fee - £60 per guarantor, only if required following the referencing process
* Company Application Fee - £360 per company
* Inventory Check-In Fee - varies according to size of property, from £114
* Renewal/Extension of Tenancy - £90 for each renewal/extension
* Late payment of rent - Fee payable from the date on which the Rent was due until the date on which the Rent is actually paid. The interest rate will be 4% above the Bank of England Base Rate
*Early Termination Fee - equivalent to one month`s rent
Please call us to clarify our fees for this property in more detail.