ENTRANCE HALL : SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM : MODERN KITCHEN : TWO BEDROOMS : CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM : PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN : PARKING : AVAILABLE NOW
The historic small market town of Tring is surrounded by beautiful Chilterns countryside just a few miles away from routes providing excellent access to London. Tring town centre provides a range of small specialist shops, restaurants and public houses. Excellent schooling is available for all ages, including independent schools such as The Tring Park School for Performing Arts and the renowned Berkhamsted School. Communications are superb with access to the A41 (providing a direct link to the M25 J20) and from there the national motorway network. Tring main line station provides a fast and frequent service in to London Euston from 36 minutes.
Dacorum Borough Council.
By appointment with Cesare & Co, 48 High Street, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5AG.
Although these particulars, together with any photographs and/or any floor plans, are intended to give a fair description of the property, they do not constitute any offer or any part of a Contract. The Vendors, his Agents, Cesare & Co and persons in the employment do not give any warranty whatever in relation to this property. All measurements are approximate. Any appliances and/or services mentioned within these particulars have not been tested or verified by the Agent. All negotiations should be conducted through Cesare & Co.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees or utilities (ie. gas, electric, water, council tax, telephone or internet charges). Depending on your circumstances and the property chosen, the following fees may apply:
* Tenancy Application & Referencing Fee - £240 for the first tenant and £60 for each additional tenant
* Guarantor Fee - £60 per guarantor, only if required following the referencing process
* Company Application Fee - £360 per company
* Inventory Check-In Fee - varies according to size of property, from £114
* Renewal/Extension of Tenancy - £90 for each renewal/extension
* Late payment of rent - Fee payable from the date on which the Rent was due until the date on which the Rent is actually paid. The interest rate will be 4% above the Bank of England Base Rate
*Early Termination Fee - equivalent to one month`s rent
Please call us to clarify our fees for this property in more detail.