Rowan House is a substantial detached home offering accommodation of 3210 sq ft and benefits from an exceptional specification, blending traditional design with a contemporary finish. The accommodation includes four reception rooms and five bedrooms including a luxurious master bedroom suite and guest bedroom with en-suite facilities. This fine home has been designed to meet the demands of modern family life. Having been constructed approximately three years ago there is also the remainder of the NHBC Warranty (approximately 7 years) offering peace of mind for the discerning purchaser.
SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
* White satin painted, traditional timber staircase
* White satin painted panelled internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
* Engineered dark oak flooring throughout the ground floor
* Fireplace with traditional surround and fitted with a log burning stove
* External lights to entrance, patio areas, and garages/parking area
* Multi-point locking front door with polished chrome door furniture
* Pre-finished timber windows with chrome ironmongery
* Fully automatic, remote controlled garage doors
* Natural stone patio
* High quality kitchen units, with contemporary high-gloss doors
* Polished quartz worktop with upstands
* LED under-unit and plinth lighting
* Siemens appliances including twin electric ovens, steamer oven, combination microwave, and 5-ring gas hob
* Integrated full-height fridge and separate full-height freezer
* Dishwasher and wine cooling fridge
* Remote controlled, ceiling-mounted extractor hood
* Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl under-mounted sink with chrome plated mixer tap and spray head attachment
* Units as the kitchen, with matching quartz worktop, stainless steel sink and chrome plated taps
WC, BATHROOM & EN SUITES
* Fully fitted bathrooms, with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
* Under basin vanity cabinets, and mirrors to all bath/shower rooms
* Ladder heated towel rails in polished chrome finish
* Contemporary porcelain wall and floor tiles
* Low profile walk-in shower trays with bespoke glazed shower doors
CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
* Traditional construction, with cavity wall, internal dry-lining and plaster skim finish.
* Sky+ ready, with individual satellite dish
* Fully fitted and operational alarm system
* LED downlighting throughout
* Polished chrome light switches and power sockets
* Power and lighting to garage
* Mains operated smoke detectors
HEATING & HOT WATER
* Worcester Bosch Greenstar, gas-fired central heating boiler
* Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor, with heating by radiators to upper floor
* Worcester Bosch high-capacity pressurised hot water tank
* Mains drainage
* Cold water tap
* Electrical socket to patio area
Gubblecote is a small hamlet just a couple of miles from the Town of Tring and is surrounded by delightful countryside with numerous bridleways and public footpaths. Communications are excellent, the A41 is a short drive away and provides direct access to the M25 (J20) and from there the national motorway network. Tring mainline station offers a fast and frequent service to London Euston (approximately 36 minutes). Schooling for all ages is excellent with both state and private schools in the vicinity. The neighbouring towns offer a wide range of shopping and recreational facilities.
Dacorum Borough Council.
By appointment with Cesare & Co, 48 High Street, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5AG. Telephone 01442 827000.
Although these particulars, together with any photographs and/or any floor plans, are intended to give a fair description of the property, they do not constitute any offer or any part of a Contract. The Vendors, his Agents, Cesare & Co and persons in their employment do not give any warranty whatever in relation to this property. All measurements are approximate. Any appliances and/or services mentioned within these particulars have not been tested or verified by the Agent. All negotiations should be conducted through Cesare & Co.
Dacorum Borough Council, Unknown
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.